Emmel & Klegerman PC
We cover the major law firm practice areas of corporate, real estate, and business and other civil litigation.
- We are geared to give our clients personal attention from lawyers with 20 to 30 years of large law firm experience at considerably lower fees than the major firms.
- Our clients do not have to pay for the learning curve of an inexperienced lawyer and then pay for a partner to redo the work.
- We have the flexibility to be open to alternate fee arrangements and to make decisions (including acceptance of new clients) quickly and without red tape.
- We have the incentive to treat each client like a major client because by design we are a small firm. Each client is important to us.
- We have the experience to understand our clients’ business objectives and the expertise to provide strategic advice designed to meet those objectives.
- From day one, our clients will be dealing with the lawyer who will be hands on in developing and implementing a strategy to meet their needs. Our clients do not have to start by paying for a lawyer who “just doesn’t get it” while waiting and hoping for a return call from a more capable lawyer.
We are a unique firm and we understand that each of our clients is unique. If you want major firm expertise, strategic advice, and personal attention from senior lawyers, without paying for big firm overhead, you should talk to us.